WillowFlex 3D Print Filament
- Compostable Raw Materials (certified by E.U. (EN 13432) and U.S. (ASTM D6400))
- Produced with Quality in Berlin, Germany
- Works on FDM and Bowden Printers
- Print Speed of 50-70 mm/s
- Heat Resistant to 105°C, Cold Resistant to -15°
- Strong Layer Adhesion
- 1.75 & 2.85 mm, Available in 10 Colors
Expanding the Organic Material Evolution
We work with materials that follow the lead of nature compostable, upcyclable, harmless, innovative, resilient.
Natural raw materials, locally grown in living soils, processed and finished into polymers, resins, compounds, silicons, biomimetic materials, natural textiles, liquid wood, natural filaments, and more are maturing into mass availability.
These cradle-to-cradle materials will change our view on resources forever.
Makers & Innovators
BioInspiration provides access to these innovative materials and integrated solutions. BioInspiration has a particular focus on serving the Makers and Innovators communities. The ability to rethink manufacturing and the relationship to materials redefines the paradigm.
By providing delivering Evolution to this community will advance the “New Industrial Revolution” into a “Resilient Material Revolution”.